Monday 22 September 2014

My life right now + My blogger community.

Hi guys, a break from the art posts. I'm doing a My life 'atm' post! (At the moment).

So it's been three weeks back at school and it's very stressful, so much work, not much blogging time but I squeeze it in whenever I can. 

I'm currently drawing Cara Delevingne. My favorite model. She's a total beaut. I adore her eyebrows and swag! When it's done I'll show you guys hopefully it comes out right. 

QUICK BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT

This week my collab post with Bella should be coming out so watch out for it!

MY BLOGGER GROUP/COMMUNITY 

I'm building a blogger community/group of readers and bloggers who like the same things as me or as each other, this really means some fashion and art lovers. I would like to get as many members as I can involved because I love making friends!

  1. What do we do? 
We talk about the things we love and our daily lives! I'll have 3 people coordinating the group including myself. I'll be throwing great things in such as: 
  • A weekly newsletter telling you all about the latest trends and fashion news 
  • Convo's and forums about fashion art and fashion 
  • Regular chats using whatever platform everyone has 
  • Guest posts with some of you 
  • Much more!
    2. Who do we want?
  • Bloggers who like art and fashion (At least one of them)
  • People who read this blog 
  • People who would like to do blog posts for this blog 
  • People who would like people featured in blog posts 
  • People who want blogger friends 
  • PEOPLE IN GENERAL LOL! 
    3. How do you join? 
  • Contact me via any social network. 
  • Instagram and twitter - @efyalaurenxox
  • You can email me: laureywilliamsfashion@gmail.com
  • Or simply drop me a comment below! 
     4. Things to include when you contact me: 
  • Your name and age (As obvious as it sounds some people don't do it)
  • What are your hobbies and interests 
  • Do you have a blog? Link it down in the message. 
  • Would you like to be one of my 2 admin? 
  • A brief paragraph about you. 
People who have been invited here!

I sent invites out to a couple of blogs that I think would be interested, that's probably how some of you have landed on this post lol. If you are that's great and I can't wait to work with you and follow the options on step number 3 and 4. If not then simply exit the post. Wait! Don't forget to follow us on GFC on the left hand side! Follow back guaranteed! 

Love you guys! Lauren! x

No comments:

Post a Comment