Wednesday 24 September 2014

Getting to know Bella x

Hi guys, I had the pleasure of interviewing Bella who has a pretty little blog called bellaboo. Please show some love and go and visit and follow each blog! Hers and mine! Guaranteed follow backs on GTC (Google friend connect) and bloglovin'! Remember, we love our readers! 


Shall we begin! 
                                                                                 
GETTING TO KNOW BELLA<3

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I was in love with all the other beautiful blogs and wanted to make my own.


2. Do you want a career in Fashion? If yes, what and why? 
 I don't think I want a career in fashion but I love business, I would love to work on the more business side of a the industry.


3. What's your favourite brand/clothing line?
I love everything Cath Kidston for bags, home wear etc but my favorite clothes brand is Pull&Bear or Club Monaco.   


4. What goals have you set for you or your blog?
I would love to have loads of posts on everything from fashion to baking and to have lots of readers I can talk to.

5. Sweets or chocolate?
CHOCOLATE. I defiantly don't like sweats but I am a Chocoholic in denial.  Cadburys Dairy Milk is my favourite. 


6. What's your favourite food?
My taste buds aren't exactly 'sophisticated' so I am going to have to say my favorite food is pasta!


7. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I would probably change my name to something quite similar to now like Ariella or Anabella.

8.  Would you go to a play or a musical? The theater or the cinema?
You are probably most likely to find me at the cinema but I have been to lots of musicals which I have loved!


9. Who is your favourite author and book?
My favorite author is probably John Green and my I have a few favorite books namely: Looking for Alaska (John Green) Is it just me? (Miranda Hart) Bridget Jones's Diary (Helen Fielding).


Thanks so much for talking to us Bella, it was a pleasure and we hope to do more posts with you in the future! Please visit her really awesome blog and watch her youtube videos too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment