Tuesday 30 September 2014

Beau Bloggers.

Hi everyone! A post ago I talked about creating a blogger community - a place where bloggers can communicate with other bloggers, be friends and get ideas. It's finally been created and given the name Beau Bloggers. Beau meaning beautiful in french. 

You don't have to be a blogger to join Beau Bloggers, anyone is welcome! The beautiful Izzy and I are admin and we have one more space for anyone who wants to join the admin team! 

  1. What do we do? 
We talk about the things we love and our daily lives! I'll have 3 people coordinating the group including myself. I'll be throwing great things in such as: 
  • A weekly newsletter telling you all about the latest trends and fashion news 
  • Convo's and forums about fashion art and fashion 
  • Regular chats using whatever platform everyone has 
  • Guest posts with some of you 
  • Much more!
    2. Who do we want?
  • Bloggers who like art and fashion (At least one of them)
  • People who read this blog 
  • People who would like to do blog posts for this blog 
  • People who would like people featured in blog posts 
  • People who want blogger friends 
  • PEOPLE IN GENERAL LOL! 
    3. How do you join? 
  • Contact me via any social network. 
  • Instagram and twitter - @efyalaurenxox
  • You can email me: laureywilliamsfashion@gmail.com
  • Or simply drop me a comment below! 
     4. Things to include when you contact me: 
  • Your name and age (As obvious as it sounds some people don't do it)
  • What are your hobbies and interests 
  • Do you have a blog? Link it down in the message. 
  • Would you like to be one of my 2 admin? 
  • A brief paragraph about you. 
Please join, the more members, the more fun we can have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment