Tuesday 2 September 2014

Back to School

This week and the next is the return to school. Boohoo! I had an amazing summer and I didn't want it to end but I haven't seen my friends in a while so I'm happy to go back to school. May be you haven't noticed but I certainly have been blogging a lot more these holidays because I've had time. Back to school means an even busier schedule than before so i'll try my hardest to blog.

Blog Update:

I was stupidly looking for a new blog template and didn't back up the one I had so I lost it. I tried to put things back to normal, sorry if it doesn't look it!

Giveaway:

There is still a great amount of time to enter my give away and you'll find the post on that in the August Archive or on the right hand side of the blog titled 'Latest News'

Future Posts:

I think I did tell you guys that i'd soon be doing a post with BellaBoo and we really wanted to make it a competition. What type of competition would you like? NOTE: HAS TO BE FASHION RELATED.

Efya Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment