Monday 1 September 2014

August Favourites!

Hi everyone! August has come to an end! Boohoo! A belated Happy Birthday to all August Born's and To those born tomorrow and the 31st!
A special Happy Birthday to Narin, Austeja, Faduma, Ezme and Sam <3!

August favourites! I don't really do favourite posts but I'm going to start! A lot of things happened this month, I made new blog friends, went to Luton for the very first time and I made a tumblr lol.


My favourite food that I've had a lot this summer has to be Chinese. It's my favourite take away because it's a healthy option. I've eaten it more than five times this summer, and I never get tired of it. My favourite has to be the special fried rice, ribs, noodles and chicken skewers with peanut sauce. I usually go to Chopsticks on Leytonstone High Road - E11. It's really good and it's a buffet. Who doesn't like ALL YOU CAN EAT? 


If you've read my about me posts, or any of my posts under the label music you would know that i'm a massive afrobeats fan! My top tunes for this summer were:

  • Chris Waddle ft Dobble - Ma shorla
  • D-Black ft Castro - Personal person
  • Shatta Wale - Enter the net
  • Jess Glynn - Right here 
  • Trey Songz ft Nicki Minaj - Touchin' Lovin' 
  • Ashanti ft Lloyd - Southside 
  • Ashanti ft Ja Rule - Mesmerise 
  • Mavins - Dorobucci
  • Don Jazzy ft Tiwa Sawage - Eminado
  • Wizkid - Show you the money 
  • Burna Boy ft Snipsy - Virus

Blogging 24/7. Of course I'll have favourite blogs. I found some new ones too.



My first beauty product for this month is the Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless. It's quite a popular mascara and it's one I have in my makeup bag. It's a good mascara and extends the lashes as it's supposed to, but it's nothing extraordinary but it does it's job.



My second beauty product is the Collection Supersize fat lash mascara. Not a lot of people know this one because it's not a big brand. However I like mascaras where the brush is a bit fat, you can get more onto your lashes. That's why I like this one. 


My last favourite beauty product this month is the Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner pencil. I'm dark skinned so to apply eyeliner I put a bright coloured eyeshadow first. I find pencil the easiest, I don't really know why. I really like this liner.




Books. Truth of the matter is I don't read. However I do like tutorial books that tell you what do do. I recently did a blog post called My recent interest in still life. I was learning from a book called ''Draw like an expert in 15 lessons''


Those are my August Favourites, I'll be doing September ones too.

Blog Update: Me and BellaBoo will be doing a collabo post so watch out for that ;) 

Efya x



No comments:

Post a Comment