Wednesday 27 August 2014

British Tag

Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening to everyone (couldn't pick one as were all in different time zones). Today i'm going to be doing the British tag, Yesterday I did the Ghana tag, to see that click here. I decided to do this tag because I was born and live here so it makes sense! I got the idea from a blog I started reading called MissBellaboo99. She's just starting out, it's an ever so cute blog with great posts click here to see it. Lets go!

1. How many cups of tea do you drink a day? 

Well. This addiction kind of comes from my mum because she drinks a lot of tea, so I do too. On a weekday when going to school I'll have one in the morning and one in the evening. However now that I haven't been going to school I think i've been drinking at least 3 a day. 

2. What's your favourite part of a roast dinner?

STUFFING! I can't get enough of stuffing, it's so delicious. It's not something your supposed to eat by itself but I love to.

3. What's your favourite dunking biscuit?

My favourite dunking biscuit has to be digestives... the icky part is when all the crumbs get stuck at the bottom.

4. Favourite British pass time? 

I'm not even sure if this counts, but mum and daughter baking time. I love it!

5. Favourite word?

Cheerio.

6. Favourite sweet?

Cola Bottles.

7. Favourite British person?

Right now, it's Tanya Burr.

8. Favourite shop? 

My favourite British shops have to be Topshop and Primark. Where would we all be without Primark?

9. What British song pops into your head? 

Ummmm, wow... I don't think I know many, I'll go for anything by Take that. Lol. 

10. Marmite?

ew. Even though I've never tasted it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment