Thursday 28 August 2014

The best places to learn fashion illustration

Hi guys, pretty stupid one picture posts today right? Had a summer clean! Anyway, I've been drawing since the age of 9, realised fashion illustration was something I wanted to do at the age of 12. At the start, I was so terrible at it. I did my drawings in a Biro and the heads were bigger than the bodies Lol. I needed some help. This is my list (in no particular order) of the best places (on the Internet) to learn fashion illustration. I learnt from various places, GOOD PLACES!

1. Youtube

One of the best place I learnt (and I'm still learning)  is Youtube. What better place to learn than a place full of videos! I learnt from a range of channels that upload really good content and I'd love to share them with you!


2. I draw fashion - http://www.idrawfashion.com/

This is the very first website I started using, great and it gets to the point. The tutorials are really helpful. The author is Teya Bozhhilova, she also offers fashion drawing classes on skype and gives you free feedback on your portfolio. 


Udemy is a place to learn anything, free online courses and paid online courses. They have a few lessons on fashion art so Check them out, you do need an account with them, so go on it's free! 

I think the best place out of these three is Youtube. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment