Monday 25 August 2014

Popular Posts!

Late night post, so this is going to be a quick one! Hi to any new readers! Thanks for reading Efya Lauren illustrations! I just wanted to show you some of our greatest post that brought the most traffic. You may not see them because they were written quite a while back this year. This is in order of views.

#1 Historical Fashion - Taking it back to the 1960's

I wrote this post, to give you an idea of where today's fashion comes from and I honestly did not expect it to be the most viewed post! Took me by absolute surprise!

#2 The makeup for a casual day out - Avi

One Friday night I went over to my besties house and helped her put this post together! No special equipment! My iPhone camera and our average makeup.

#3 The Messy Bun Tutorial - Narin

My lovely fashion and make up whiz Narin, did a guest post for me on messy buns and it fetched a lot of views. She's brilliant she is and definitely needs her own blog because I for one would have my eyes glued to it.

#4 Beauty has no skin tone - MUST READ

This isn't a must read because I want the views to increase. It's a must read because I want people to get the message. So please, for my sake and yours - read the post.

Please do read the posts! What about you guys? What are your favourite posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment