Friday 22 August 2014

Mewze!

Now, I could have been a selfish blogger and kept this amazing website to myself but my love for my readers told me to share it with you!

INTRODUCTING MEWZE!

Mewze is a website based in the USA that turns your sketches into real garments! Why is this good news? Less work for us fashion artists who are still reading the complete all you need to know about sewing! 

LAUREN ARE YOU FOR REAL? HOW DOES IT WORK?

For designers: 
  1. Sketch and submit as many designs as you like! 
  2. Promote your designs and get as many people as you can to vote for you.
  3. If your design is chosen then a sample will be made to ensure that you are happy with it.
  4. They produce the design!
  5. They sell your designs and you make money! 
For others:
  1. Vote for your favourite designs, you may vote for as many as you want. 5 lucky voters will be chosen to win some great prizes.
  2. Promote your favourite designs 
  3. Order, recieve your dress and enjoy!
It's an amazing opportunity and I surely will be taking part! Who's up for it?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment