Sunday 17 August 2014

Liebster Award

Hi everyone, I am back from Luton and back in East London! Big thank you to Harriett for nominating me for the Liebster award! I had never heard of it before so Thanks to Harriett for letting me know! Check out her wonderful blog - http://fashionablescribbles.blogspot.co.uk/

You qualify for a Liebster award if you have less than 200 followers, you meet new bloggers and get a little known. To get the Liebster award there are a few things you must do:

- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that the awarding blogger has given to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have 200 or less followers and link them in your post
- Let the blogger know you have nominated them
- No Tag backs

11 Random facts about me!

1. I am Africa obsessed, I LOVE anything African especially the music.
2. I have a big crush on Wizkid.
3. I like black pens.
4. I speak French, German, Twi and English
5. My favourite colour is purple.
6. Can't stand Nicki Minaj. Ew.
7. I love cheese
8. Addicted to Twitter and Instagram.
9. I can't ride a bike.
10. I'm an expert in photo editing.
11. I love singing.

Harriett's Questions:

1. Heels or flats?

  • I am defo for heels.
2. Sweets or chocolate? Why?
  • I find chocolate more filling than sweets.
3. Who influenced you to start a blog?
  • Zyra Banez - LoveTheart Fashion
4. How has your blogging experience been so far?
  • Totally topsy turvy but overall i've loved it.
5. Do you have any other hobbies other than blogging?
  • Yes! I love to sing!
6. What's your favourite colour?
  • My favourite colour is purple.
7. Where are you from?
  • Ghana all the way! British born of Ghanaian decent. 
8. What country would you like to visit the most? 

  • It's got to be Nigeria
9. Describe yourself in 3 words?
  • Creative, funny and musical
10. What's your dream job:
  • Easy - A fashion designer. 
My nominees: (Couldn't find 11)

Alexa - http://www.missrosieo.com/

My questions:

1. Do you wear makeup?
2. What's your dream job?
3. What's your favourite song currently? 
4. What's your favourite colour?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. Who is your favourite designer and why?
7. Who is your role model and why?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. What do you think makes a successful blog?
10. Who is your favourite artist?
11. Chicken or fish?

That's it! I didn't mention 11 bloggers because I couldn't find 11 so if you'd like to be nominated comment below x

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment