Monday 6 January 2014

Leopard Print Corset


Name of garment: Leopard Print Corset 
Model used: Black Model 
Time taken to complete: 45mins
Media used: Promarkers, Faber Castell Classic Colour 24 and Fineliner 0.5 (accidentally too thick).
Promarker colours used: Tan, Bright Orange and Black
Faber Castell Colours used: Black


I woke up one day and decided I wanted to draw a corset. So I did Lol. This was the same day my new skin promarkers came in the post so I was very excited to try them out. I wanted to give it a daring look so I used leopard print. I drew the model, followed by the clothes. I then coloured the body first with shadows using promarker tan then a complete layer of even tan promarker. I will upload a tutorial on doing shadows. In between the body and fabric I used  black pencil to make shadows on where the fabric ends and the body starts. I also added some see through stockings that also give it the daring look and effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment