Tuesday 28 January 2014

Me.

So your probably like this is going to be one of those boring about me posts. Nonono. Wipe that idea from your mind because I'm Lauren Williams I'm fun, fun and more fun! So like 50% of people reading this already know who I am because there my friends :/ for those of you who don't I'm Lauren williams :D! I love my name so much<3. I'm a fashion illustrator and aspiring designer. I'm a teen, I go to a secondary school in London and fashion illustration is my life, my everything lol. I'm a March baby :*. Not saying the date x_x. As well as fashion illustration my hobbies also include singing, buying pencils and dancing azonto/Alkayida (Do not take that word offensively. It's not a typo. It's actually a dance. Idk okay?) My personality. Lol. I'm a weird person. Weird in a good way. I'm really creative, I come up with the most creative ideas. I'm really friendly. I'm not quiet, I'm loud in a quiet way lol. I have a lot of role models. One is Zyra Banez who is really inspirational to me. She's a fashion illustrator she's amazing. Put her into youtube or even check out her blog; loveTheart fashion. I love her style and technique and everything about her. I have many more but you don't wanna be here all day do you? After school I plan to become a professional fashion designer and have my own label. It's like my one and only dream to have my own label. In currently in secondary school, when I finish I want to go to Central St. Martins College Of The Arts because it's one of the best art colleges in the world and Stella McCartney went there so why not! Those of you who know me well know that I love food (I'm not fat tho.) My favourite food and drink are plantain chips, jollof rice, fufu, kenkey and supermalt. Totally Ghanaian right? Best friends. WELL. That's a broad topic lol. I have a few and I love them very much. Shoutout to SOME of my besties below (there are some besties that aren't there. It doesn't mean I don't love you. I didn't have time :*); 

Narin Ozbey! - Owner of the messy bun tutorial! (The most viewed post) 

• Twitter&ig: @narinozbey

Avineet Kaur! - Owner of the casual day out makeup tutorial 

• Twitter&ig: @avineet_kaur

I'm sure most of you know that I love Wizkid to bits! (Nigerian pop sensation) he's amazing. I'm addicted to his music and jheeezeee <3_____<3. I listen to afrobeats. New African music, which is made more modern. One of my favourite music groups although they don't exist anymore is Destinys child. I love them. There songs mean something and I love listening to them. Another is TLC even though I wasn't born around that time I still love them Lol. I also love Abel Miller. You may/may have not heard of him. Check him out on youtube. His voice is perfect. Yes I just said perfect. I have a few achievements. My designs have been in the Fashion and textile museum. I have a Bronze arts award. I'm working on my silver arts award. I made blogging a hobby because I really wanted to share things with people and it's going well, people like it and I find it fun. Thanks for reading.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment