Sunday 26 January 2014

My 2014 Fashion collections

So in 2013, I can say that was the year I was a messy designer. All over the place  and all messy. This was because I was progressing. I had invested in new things to help me. Like last year I was introduced to promarkers and many more art materials. So I had my old designs which are about 200 and my new designs which are less. Just to experiment with my new art gear I wasn't really focusing on collections, I was focussing on learning to use my stuff. So now that I've learnt how to use my markers properly I'm ready to get back into business and draw and design collections again. I've come up with some pretty imaginative collections. Here is a list.

Laurey Luggage
All black heart attack collection (Ready Wear)
Chic Collection (Ready wear/Mass production)
Le sac (Haute couture)
Suits collection (Haute Couture)
Tops&Tees collection (Mass Production)
Beach wear (Mass Production)
Maternity Collection
A brand new teen collection!
Denim Collection
LBD Collection (Little Black Dress)
Inspired by Disney Princesses collection 
Ankara and Kente Collection
Florals collection 
A new accessories collection
A bridal collection and much more. 

I'll be starting off with the inspired by Disney Princesses collection. I'm starting of with Frozen! So watch out for my post on Frozen! I'd also like to say thanks to all my readers/viewers who are still here and who support me and share the blog. I'm still amazed at the amount of views I've got and achieved seeing as I made the blog at the beginning of this month. The most popular post still remains as Narin's messy bun tutorial followed by my 'Beauty has no skin tone' post. So a big thank you and keep reading! I'm going to be posting every 1 - 2 days because that's how dedicated I am! Thanks, love you all! 


Lauren xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment