Monday 27 January 2014

2014 Art Wishlist

I get weird looks all the time because I'm a girl who loves collecting pencils! Art materials are my everything and I spend loads on them every year because you can never have enough art materials. I have a wishlist for this year and if I do get these things I'll be sure to do a review on them and let you know what they're like. 

1. MORE PROMARKERS!

As you know, I'm already promarker crazy. I love the way the blend and how they colour and there's a big variety. Unfortunately I can't afford the whole set which costs £275 - £300 but I'm getting them bit by bit in six sets. They make my drawings come to life and I'm so glad I introduced myself to them. 


2. Faber Castell Polychromos

I already own a packet of Faber Castell Classic colour pencils but I'd like to buy polychromos because they are seriously amazing and the quality is amazing and Faber Castell is a great make. 


3. Prismacolor pencils 

I want these because I've heard they're really good and last long, however they are quite pricy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment