Friday 31 January 2014

Shoutouts!

This post is a shoutout post to all the people who requested shoutouts because I offered so please follow these guys and they'll definitely give you a follow back!

Shoutout to Avineet: @avineet_kaur (ig&twitter)

Shoutout to Centainne: @Csophh (twitter) and @centainne (ig) 

Shoutout to Chloe my dot friend (; • (dot) 

Shoutout to Katie Irish: @katieeirish (twitter and ig) 

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO TIAHNA! For boosting my blog traffic and sharing it everywhere x @Iam_1nvincible 

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY READERS! Without you my blog would be nothing and I love you guys so much, I really do. Blogging has given me a new hobby a chance to meet new people, make new friends all around the world and share what I have to say about fashion with them. I'll follow my readers if you leave your user names in the comments. I have instagram, twitter, Pinterest, google +, bbm and kik. So drop your user, say which social network and you'll receive a follow back straight away. Again I love you guys so much! Xo

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment