Sunday 19 January 2014

Favourite clothing shops right now

Hey guys I decided to make a post on my favourite shops and boutiques. So here we go, just to let you know there not amazingly expensive or cheap - it's what I like and can afford :).

1. Tribal Gem
Since this month's topic is Africa I'd like to show you a shop called Tribal Gem. It's a small online boutique Powered by ASOS and they sell beautiful leather jackets with kente in them and much more. Hopefully I'm soon to purchase this jacket from tribal gem and it costs £50.00

2. H&M 
I get quite a few things from H&M. I like that store because it's my style generally. I'm all about tank tops, shorts and skater dresses and H&M have all of those for reasonable prices. 

3. Claire's 
I love Claire's! It's like the number one accessories shop for me, I love it because the jewellery is really bright and colourful and as well as fun and bold the jewellery can also be elegant. 

Laurey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment